"We Help People Get Out of Pain and Feel Young Again Without the Use of Pain Meds, Shots, or Surgery"
A Doctor of Physical Therapy will perform a thorough history and examination of your injuries in order to see if Ried Physical Therapy would benefit you.
Perhaps you have some questions and you think it would be better to speak to someone at Ried Physical Therapy first so you can be 100% sure that we can help you.
Experience the difference at Ried Physical Therapy.
- - We provide high quality, one-on-one therapy with a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- - We are a hands-on, manual therapy based clinic. Our therapists have extensive post graduate training in manual therapy.
- - Our therapist is the only Certified Cranio-mandibular, Head, Neck, Face Pain Specialist in Tarrant County.
- - Our therapists have advance training in spine pain, joint pain, post-op rehab, and has experience working with college athletes.
- - We assess the patient's home, sport, and work environment in order to locate the causes of the patient's pain/dysfunction.
- - We have a variety of treatment options to meet your needs.
- - We have received the Best of 2018 & 2019 in Physical Therapy Award, 100% Rating on our Google Patient Satisfaction Surveys, & a 5-stars rating on Google Reviews.
- - We offer a Free Discovery Visit or Conversation with a PT in order to see if we can help you. If we are unable to help you, we will help to find the right person to help you.